Review Smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

By Nabila Ghaida Zia - Agustus 24, 2020


Let me tell you a story about Xiaomi Redmi Note 8. On 4 July 2020, I decided to buy a new smartphone because I need a smartphone with high multitasking. It was a decision. You know, as a kindergarten teacher, my salary is in low rate; Far from the average salary. Fortunately, I have side job as a freelancer writer. There were several jobs for writing so I could buy a new smartphone. At first, I wanted to buy a Xiaomi Redmi 8 because I was interested with the long life battery. But my brother said, “You'd better buy a Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 than Xiaomi Redmi 8. The difference in price is small. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 gives you satisfying experience to capture pictures with its 48 Mega Pixel Camera.” I believed what my brother said and I didn’t regret it. Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is designed for those who like photography. The feature of 48 Mega Pixel Camera gives you the best experience. There are 4 cameras which give you satisfying picture. I've taken a picture with a 48MP Camera and that was amazing. This camera could give the original colour of the object, like this. It's amazing, right?


Since I have this smartphone, it makes me so excited to take pictures wherever I see good objects. The thing that I love the most from this smartphone is its multitasking ability. As a blogger and freelance writer, I need a smartphone which can give me high multitasking experience. This smartphone have 4 GB RAM, so I don’t need to worry, because it helps me to do high multitasking. Oh ya, about the battery, it was awesome at first. Before I installed many applications, this smartphone could survive more than 24 hours. So fantastic. But after I installed several applications, the battery life slowly reduces. And you know that the phone was getting hot if I use it often. Huh, but it’s ok. I love this smartphone so much. Since my laptop was broken, I just write in my smartphone and this Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is really helpful. This smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is highly recommended for you who needs fast multitasking and good camera.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 komentar

  1. cakep juga hasil fotonya. jadi pengen hape baru kan.....

    BalasHapus
  2. Iya mba 48 MP 😁. Bikin semangat belajar fotografi

    BalasHapus